2011 Against The Grain Artistic Scholarship Fund Scholarship
Purpose: To provide financial assistance and promotion of Asian American college students pursuing a major in the performing and/or visual arts (film, theatre, fashion, photography, graphic design, dance, music, etc).
Award: Minimum of $1000 General Eligibility
• U.S. resident
• High school seniors or college students currently enrolled full-time at an accredited vocational, junior college or four-year college/university with the intention to or currently pursuing a major in the performing and/or visual arts (film, theatre, fashion, photography, graphic design, dance, music, etc).
• Be of at least 50% Asian American descent
• Minimum cumulative 3.0 out of 4.0 (unweighted) GPA
• Artistic Portfolio
• All artists who are contracted professionally are ineligible. • Optional 1-2 Letters of Recommendation
• Fees must be applied the following academic school year Download the ATG Scholarship Application Completed applications are due post-marked on or by April 15, 2011. ATG Against The Grain Productions Attn: Scholarship Committee 3523 McKinney Avenue, Suite 231 Dallas, TX 75204